I offer individual counselling for adults. Sessions can be face to face, telephone or online.
- Individual counselling sessions cost £40 and last 50 minutes.
- I offer telephone and on-line counselling.
- Low cost therapy is available for students and those on low incomes
- I am registered with insurance companies: Cigna, VitalityHealth, Aetna Global Benefits and Universal Support.
I offer free and confidential initial telephone consultation, so you can ask questions and decide if I am the right counsellor for you. Everything we discuss is treated confidentially, regardless of whether you decide to proceed.
The number of sessions is determined individually, based on your needs and the nature of the problem.
I can help you with:
- Adjustment disorders
- Anger management
- Attachment issues
- Bereavement and loss
- Childhood trauma
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Personality disorders
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Relationship issues
- Self-esteem issues
- Suicidal ideation
I also provide therapy sessions in Polish.